The gym bag can be a seemingly black hole in which you can never find what you want. Keep it simple by only bringing what you really need. Here are our top 5 essentials for any gym bag:
1. Body Wipes: For when you just get off the track and you realize you have a meeting in 15 minutes. Skip the shower and just use a wipe to speed up your gym to work transition.
2. Ribbon Hair Ties: These hair ties stay in place, look good, and leave less bumps in your hair. They also double as a pretty bracelet when you aren’t using them.
3. Reusable Water Bottle: If you take your water with you to the gym you will likely drink more throughout your workout. Don’t slack on your post sweat hydration! Our go to bottle is a Hydroflask that keeps your water cooler longer.
4. Chapstick: There is nothing more irritating than having chapped lips. Getting too dehydrated during a workout can dry out your lips so remember to pack some of your favorite chapstick. We put Joshua Tree Lip Balm in the February Box.
5. Music: If you workout with music don’t forget your phone or iPod and headphones. Headphones can be tricky so if the ones that you are using just aren’t working try out a different style or brand. Check out our latest music mix with Rock My Run!