1. Camp and run: Cool summer nights, hot summer days. It is the perfect time to take a runcation and go camping for the weekend. Pick an area that you have never run before and head for the hills!
2. Marathon season: It’s time to pack in those long runs! As the weather cools down, marathon season heats up. Just remember, while it is still hot don’t push yourself too hard. Your body physically can’t run as fast when it is hot as when it is cold.
3. Stance Socks: Finally, running socks that make you want to run! Their funky designs and comfy design make them a must have for your running wardrobe. Don’t forget to also check out their casual socks for your off days! Stance.com
Photo from @stancerun Instagram
4. Put your legs up and read a book: Racing the Rain by John L. Parker Jr. The prequel to the very popular Once A Runner, this book tells the coming of age story of a world class athlete. Sometimes we all need downtime from running, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still think about running!
5. Songs of the summer: Face it, we are at the tail end of summer. Party it up for the last bit of hot summer weather and blast some summer tunes. Our favorite is Sunshine by Matisyahu (Eddie J Remix). Give it a listen here.